Bearded Iris in Sunset Light!

Bearded Iris in Sunset Light!

Sunset over my little village of Novar

Sunset over my little village of Novar

Another glorious End of The Day on Horn Lake

Another glorious End of The Day on Horn Lake

Lake of Two Rivers, As the mist rises. Algonquin Park

Lake of Two Rivers, As the mist rises. Algonquin Park

Tranquility on Smoke Lake at Sunrise, Algonquin Park

Tranquility on Smoke Lake at Sunrise, Algonquin Park

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Colour My Winter World


Hey Exec...your wish is my command.... this is the "before dark" image.After several minutes of playing around with aperture and shutter settings I think I found the right equation. There was still a bit of daylight left, but enough darkness for the lights to glow....Once more homes in the area decorate I'll have to get out and shoot more scenes...a tripod is a must with these slow shutter speeds.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh too funny! You are too good to me!: ) I love the look of this, but prefer the angle on the top one! ooo...choices, choices...