Bearded Iris in Sunset Light!

Bearded Iris in Sunset Light!

Sunset over my little village of Novar

Sunset over my little village of Novar

Another glorious End of The Day on Horn Lake

Another glorious End of The Day on Horn Lake

Lake of Two Rivers, As the mist rises. Algonquin Park

Lake of Two Rivers, As the mist rises. Algonquin Park

Tranquility on Smoke Lake at Sunrise, Algonquin Park

Tranquility on Smoke Lake at Sunrise, Algonquin Park

Monday, April 5, 2010

A sweet discovery in Algonquin


Well we spent our Easter Morning discovering Algonquin in one of the best early springs ever!!!!...This beautiful little waterfall can be found just a few klms past the West Gate, on the south side of Hwy. 60. I've never seen such volume of water coming down it,but I was thrilled to see my attempts to the silky water effect....Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: