Bearded Iris in Sunset Light!

Bearded Iris in Sunset Light!

Sunset over my little village of Novar

Sunset over my little village of Novar

Another glorious End of The Day on Horn Lake

Another glorious End of The Day on Horn Lake

Lake of Two Rivers, As the mist rises. Algonquin Park

Lake of Two Rivers, As the mist rises. Algonquin Park

Tranquility on Smoke Lake at Sunrise, Algonquin Park

Tranquility on Smoke Lake at Sunrise, Algonquin Park

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sophiee's wolf

 


Title Timber Wolf--Head On
This painting is dedicated to the Loving Memory of Sophiee McCooey Little a talented co-artist and cherished friend, who approached her battle with cancer "Head On" with relentless courage and strength. She was truly my inspiration...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Margaret E. Dent said...

Susan,

thank you for your warm welcome! Yes, I did see your painting Spirit Wind - it's beautiful! You are so lucky to have the trip to look forward and I have to admit I'm jealous! Especially of that horseback camping trip ;-) I've been threatening my husband with one for years...

Love your photos of Muskoka - it's my favourite place on Earth, so keep posting them. Btw, where exactly are you located? We go on vacation every year to Pow Wow Point Lodge near Huntsville. If you follow the "Canada's Worst Handyman" show on Discovery Channel, they are the location that was being "fixed" earlier in the year and is now featured in the new season.