Bearded Iris in Sunset Light!

Bearded Iris in Sunset Light!

Sunset over my little village of Novar

Sunset over my little village of Novar

Another glorious End of The Day on Horn Lake

Another glorious End of The Day on Horn Lake

Lake of Two Rivers, As the mist rises. Algonquin Park

Lake of Two Rivers, As the mist rises. Algonquin Park

Tranquility on Smoke Lake at Sunrise, Algonquin Park

Tranquility on Smoke Lake at Sunrise, Algonquin Park

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mysterious Ice Circles


At the base of the falls there is quit a current....sort of a Whirlpool effect and I guess these little round ice formations were molded from constant spinning and rubbing against the ice...I've never seen that happen before...it was quit a marvel!!!! I Love how the sunlight is lighting up the ice just under the snow covered chunk of ice, just before the ice circles. I chose to present this shot in B&W for the brown stained water of the Little East does not make for pretty water.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rick said...

Just like ice lily pads ! Beautiful !!